As a company that takes data security and privacy very seriously, we recognize that QuickChart’s information security practices are important to you.
We rely on Google Cloud and Digital Ocean, both respected cloud-computing vendors based in the US. We ensure that all of our datacenter vendors provide the following security measures:
- 24/7 security guard services
- Restrictions to physical entry to facility
- Full CCTV coverage for the facility
- Biometric readers with two-factor authentication
- Battery and generator backup
- All systems are protected through key-based authentication and access is limited by Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Access to all systems is logged, including logins as well as actions and commands.
- We have a documented “in case of complete failure” infrastructure continuity plan.
- HTTPS connections use Cloudflare and Google Cloud-managed certificates.
Customer data security
- QuickChart uses a third-party payment processor and does not retain customer billing data.
- Except for temporary logging purposes, QuickChart does not retain data contained in charts and graphs.
- Access to logs occurs on an as-needed basis, typically for debugging purposes upon customer request. Every access is logged and monitored.
- Logs are deleted when they are no longer needed, or automatically after 30 days.