As a company that takes data security and privacy very seriously, we recognize that QuickChart's information security practices are important to you.
We rely on multiple respected cloud-computing vendors based in the U.S. We ensure that all of our datacenter vendors provide the following security measures:
- 24/7 security guard services
- Restrictions to physical entry to facility
- Full CCTV coverage for the facility
- Biometric readers with two-factor authentication
- Battery and generator backup
- All systems are protected through key-based authentication and access is limited by Role-Based Access Control (RBAC).
- Access to all systems is logged, including logins as well as actions and commands.
- We have a documented "in case of complete failure" infrastructure continuity plan.
Customer data security
- QuickChart uses a third-party payment processor and does not retain customer billing data.
- Except for temporary logging purposes, QuickChart does not retain data contained in charts and graphs.
- Access to logs occurs on an as-needed basis, typically for debugging purposes upon customer request. Every access is logged and monitored.
- Logs are deleted when they are no longer needed, or automatically after 30 days.